how do I "disconnect" my library card # from attachment to my computer
If you would like to delete the names, passwords, or other information that is saved in Internet Explorer, you can do so. Here's how:
To delete the information stored by AutoComplete in Internet Explorer
- In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the General tab, and then click on the options with the red arrows
Be certain to choose all the options you want in the "Delete Browsing History"
Alternatively you could change the Auto Complete settings
- Click Tools > Internet Options > Content
- Auto Complete > Settings >
- Uncheck usernames and passwords on forms.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.