Skip to Questions



If the library does not have a book, how do I suggest it?

Last Updated: Jul 10, 2012  |  13 Views
Was this helpful? 2   0


If you are a Niles District cardholder, you can request we Interlibrary Loan titles from all around the state and even the country.  If you title is nonfiction, please contact the Reference Desk @ 847-663-6603.  If you title is fiction, please contact the Fiction Department @ 847-663-6613.  if it is a Youth item, call the Youth Services department @ 847-663-6623. 

Answered by Cecilia CygnarBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    • a small icon
      Via SMS: TXT your question
      to (847) 920-4575